GeeDee for Windows

Commercial with V/O in Residential

Commercial with V/O in Residential

Previous topic Next topic No directory for this topic No expanding text in this topic  

Commercial with V/O in Residential

Previous topic Next topic Topic directory requires JavaScript JavaScript is required for expanding text JavaScript is required for the print function Mail us feedback on this topic!  


Another Option is using the Residential program for Commercial however holding V/O funds on behalf of Lessor


In this instance, treat the Lessor/property the same as any residential.


1.  Go to Trust A/C drop down menu and select new.

2. Make sure default TYPE CREDIT is selected and hit the TAB button.

3.  New A/C ID will auto select. (This will be your new Trust Account number and used in GeeDee System Setup).

4. Name A/C = Variable Outgoings for Property eg Applecross House V/O's

5.  Comments = Variable Outgoings for Applecross House




System Setup


1. Include Disbursement Code in System Setup of codes for each and every V/O Account. (The building Entity).

2.  Ledger A/C is to be the same number as your newly created Trust Account Number. (Credit Account).

3. Link to Trust - Check Box Ticked






1.  Can be done directly from Tenant Accounts. Append -> Invoice. (Same as for Residential).

2.  Rents can be include or excluded.






1. Tenant Receipts.  (Same as for Residential). These funds have now been credited to the Trust Account Ledger ID 110 "Applecross House V/O's"





To release these funds you must to a Trust account payment


1. Trust A/C  - payment etc....




GeeDee Company Logo_Horizontal_MEDIUM
Phone: (08) 9364 6677  | Fax: (08) 9364 7433   | eMail:   | Web:

© GeeDee for Windows Pty Ltd  1984 - 2018             All rights reserved.      Real Estate Software by Real Estate Professionals.

Trust Accounting & Property Management Software with Enterprise Electronic Document Management.